ANGER MANAGEMENT TRAINING
Seven Strategies to Manage
- Do respect your anger. Acknowledge your feelings. Talk to someone you trust.
- Do redirect your anger. Turn this feeling toward something constructive, improve your golf game read a good book.
- Do focus on the consequences of anger. What might happen because of your angry outbursts? Could you or someone else be hurt because of your words or actions?
- Do think about ways to cool down before speaking.Before you speak with someone that you’re angry with take the time to calm down. Avoid sarcasm, cruelty, or sharp-edged language.
- Do look for humor as much as possible. Look to laugh. Look for the humor. Find something silly about the situation. Make an effort to lighten up.
- Do tell people what you need. Express your wants, desires, and needs without confrontation. Set boundaries. Kindly let people know what you’re all about.
- Do some self-education. Get smart about your emotions. Read, study, and take classes on self-development for greater understanding.
Anger, if not managed, can run up an expensive tab on your relationships, your career, and your life. Research shows that individuals who acquire the tools and skills to manage anger are more productive, reach deeper levels of love and affection for self and others, and live a longer life. The investment in one of our Anger Management courses will help you achieve the results you want at home, at work, and in your personal life. This is an 8-hour training on Saturdays or Sundays or broken down into a 4-week class on Tuesday nights. Total cost for this Anger Management Training
is $175.00 per person.
You will learn to:
* Understand anger and the effect it has on your life
* Be assertive in communicating your needs, wants, and desired outcomes
* Implement skills to manage your anger and coach others
* Live in peace, joy, and love rather than anger, rage, and discontent
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this course recognized by the court system?
Yes… this course is popular within the system and we have many students participate who have been mandated by
the courts to pursue techniques in better managing anger.
Is there on-going courses beyond the 8 hours of the workshop or one on one counseling or coaching?
Yes… we offer on-going programs and one-on-one coaching for as long as you need to achieve your desired outcome.
Can I take this workshop with family members?
Yes… many parents have taken our courses with their teens (17 or older) and young adults and couples have taken it together